Thursday, December 27, 2007

Benazir Bhutto Assassinated

Truly, I am sick at heart to learn of this. Two days after Christmas. Coming off of the personal high of spending time with my dear, loving family....and then getting slapped with this. I feel nauseated-sick and my heart feels like an ache.

I am SICK over this. It never ends! This is why I am at the point of saying F**k Religions!! They may have helped a few but they are food/justification/rationale for creating "others". In group, out group. Is it any different than Shakespeare's Montagues and Capulets?? Or any different than the rules/ regs/ codes of behavior that is set up by the Mafioso? Huh? Is it?

Sharif, another opposition party leader in Pakistan had this to say:

Sharif arrived at the hospital and sat silently next to Bhutto's body.

"Benazir Bhutto was also my sister, and I will be with you to take the revenge for her death," he said. "Don't feel alone. I am with you. We will take the revenge on the rulers."



REVENGE! That's what it's all about. Most of the hominids walking around on this planet today are sub-human.....I'm sorry. They are sub-human automatons who MISUSE religion. Do Biologists blow up Physicists? Do Earth Scientists blow up Astronomers??

NO it is these godforsaken religionists....

I'm sorry, I'm sick over Bhutto right now.

No comments: