Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Obama Response To Bush's State Of The Union

Well I will first say the I did NOT watch the SOTU address by Bush. For me, it is a form of torture to watch him lie, mispronounce, employ the most empty rhetoric, smile like Alfred E. Neumann with his "What, me Worry?" expression. I told my husband that I had no interest in watching the Chimp and that I would simply tune in later on youTube or read HuffPo to see the Democratic response. I didn't want to raise my blood pressure right before bed. This morning I Googled youTube to find, as I knew I would, Obama's thoughtful and considered response. Here's the beginning and it's worth clicking to see for yourself."Tonight, for the seventh long year, the American people heard a State of the Union that didn't reflect the America we see, and didn't address the challenges we face."

read more | digg story

No comments: