Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kerry Blasts Clinton Camp's

Sen. John Kerry, the 2004 Democratic presidential nominee, took aim at Hillary Clinton on Monday, saying her criticism of Barack Obama's stance on the Iraq war was "not founded on accuracy." He also ripped into comments made by Clinton surrogates hinting at Obama's past drug use, calling the remarks "negative in the worst, petty way,"


My comment: I watched the BET owner, Johnson bring up Obama's past drug use in a thinly veiled remark and there is no WAY in hell, that guy was possibly referring to his organizing work back in the 'hood. Puleeeeeeez. Having the Clinton supporters say that is beyond credulity and insults our intelligence. I am undecided between Obama and Clinton at this point, as Edwards was my first choice, but I like what Kerry has to say here. Check it out:

read more | digg story

No comments: