Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our joy; our sentimental Wednesday...messages from loved ones

From my friend Sue: "I was just about to e-mail you! when those red states started flipping last night the full impact of the message for the desire for peace and unity this sends to the world hit me. I cried for an hour. Our generation is over kiddo. Let's hope the youngsters do a better job! xo!!!!!!"

From my friend Chelsea when I said "President Obama" sounds so great:

"Damn right, that feels great! I haven't felt this way since I was a
little kid and I saw Bobby Kennedy in my hometown. Hopefully, Obama
will survive his two terms as president. I have to confess I'm a bit
worried for him, just because it only takes one crazy person and one
slip up on the security.

But today I won't think about that. I'm celebrating like everyone
else!

You go girl. I love your blogs.

Voicemail from Elizabeth: "Dude! We are sooooooo happy! Yay!! Oh god, it is so great! Call me!"

Voicemail from Millie: "Hello my beloved friend...I want to say thank you for working so hard, thank all of us....now we have to work to reach out to those who have been on the other side....."

Phone call from John: "Heh, heh...heh.....wooo...heh....heh...."

Phone call with Roxy: "This is so great but now I want to see Bush, Cheney and all of them, not just kicked out of office, but put in jail!"

(Ah well, some of us are still mightily pissed....:-) )

No comments: