Monday, October 20, 2008

More West Virginia Machine Flipping Votes From Dem to Repub

Three Putnam County voters say electronic voting machines changed their votes from Democrats to Republicans when they cast early ballots last week.

From Pleterh on Digg: "Republicans are on their way to stealing a 3rd election by manipulating the voting machines. The oldest trick in the book. Solution: take in your video camera and record your vote on video. If it flips, you have the evidence. Use technology to fight abuse of technology!"


I was going to take my camera phone in the voting booth anyway to take a pic of my ballot. We have paper ballots where I live, but if YOU live where they have electronic machines, video your vote! Everyone who can, should be doing this! I don't care what your party affiliation is, it is important for all votes to truly COUNT!
read more | digg story

No comments: