Friday, January 9, 2009

Gaza Today.....a blog I am now Following...

In order to gain some balanced perspective, I have begun following a blog of a fellow who I heard interviewed on Democracy Now, on Free Radio Santa Cruz. His name is Sameh Akram Habeeb.

It's an eye-opener to hear the raw story coming out of Gaza. It certainly tells a different tale than the official news from the alphabet channels, ABC etc. Now the front page story on the NY Times is that the U.N. and the Red Cross are de-crying the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. My question is, WHEN is the U.N. going to get some teeth? They have produced over 100 "resolutions" scolding Israel and that is what it amounts to; a verbal slap on the wrist. It's a non-event.

My second question is: Where is the outrage from the Democrats in Congress? Third question: WHY is everyone in Washington so freaking scared of AIPAC????!!!!

You can access Gaza Today by clicking on the link in "Favorites"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Anonymous said...

i definitely adore all your writing choice, very interesting.
don't give up and also keep creating as a result it simply that is worth to follow it.
impatient to look at a lot more of your current content pieces, goodbye ;)